The SP20 handheld GNSS receiver combines innovative, camera- enabled data collection workflow with a high level of performance in an ergonomic, scalable solution (from meter to cm accuracy). Building on a long line of best-in-class mobile mapping tools the Spectra SP20 delivers scalable accuracy, from sub-meter WAAS corrected mapping accuracy to sub-centimeter survey accuracy.
The SP20 is multi-frequency (L1,L2,L2C), multi-constellation (GPS+GLONASS+Galileo+BeiDou+QZSS), has a built-in L-Band RTX Compatible receiver and supports both RTK and post-processed work flows.
Supporting ESRI'sTM 'Collector' & Survey 123 workflows, Spectra Precision's intuitive Mobile Mapper Field application and nearly all Android applications including Google Mobile Services the SP20 is the ideal collection platform for all mapping, collection, inspection and survey requirements.
The SP20 is the modern, high-accuracy, scaleable, field-ready device you have been waiting for:
- 240-GNSS channels, GPS+GLO+GAL+BDS+QZS+SBAS(WAAS)
- < 50 cm Horizontal WAAS Accuracy
- SBAS Ranging in RTK and post-processed slutions
- L-Band Centerpoint RTX Support (subscription based)
- Four accuracy levels (firmware enabled): Meter, SubMeter, Decimeter, Centimeter
- Fast Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Android 6.0 (Google Certified) OS
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB Storage + expandable up to 64 GB SDHC
- Cellular Modem
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Mode, USB, NFC
- 13 M pixel rear camera, 2 M pixel front camera
- Huge 6,400 mAH removable battery for all-day use
- 5.3” capacitive multi touch display
Integrated Cellular Voice Capability (Must purchase data plan separately)
IP (or "Ingress Protection") ratings are used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies (tools, dirt etc) and moisture.
- Protected from dust and moisture ingress per IP67 standard
Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Constellations Tracked by Receiver
- US GPS
Estimated Real-time GNSS Positional Accuracy Of The Device.
- Sub-Meter Accuracy
Random-Access Memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage which stores frequently used program instructions to increase the general speed of a system.
- 2 GB