The MobileMapper® 50 is an Android GIS data collector which offers state of the art smartphone capabilities combined with rugged professional quality and improved GNSS performance.
It is very compact, lightweight and unique in being a professional grade data collector in a consumer smartphone form factor. The receiver is slim, highly rugged and very powerful (1.2 GHz quad core processor, 8 GB memory and 5.3″ display) and also offers tri-constellations GNSS accurate positioning (GPS + Galileo+ Glonass or GPS + Galileo + Beidou) as well as post processing. Professional field users are strongly influenced by the consumer space and yet, at the same time, need to maximize operational efficiencies.
Supporting ESRI'sTM 'Collector' & Survey 123 workflows, Spectra Precision's intuitive Mobile Mapper Field application and nearly all Android applications including Google Mobile Services the MobileMapper® 50 is the ideal collection platform for all mapping, collection, and inspection requirements.
- 72-GNSS channels, GPS L1+GLO L1+GAL E1+BDS B1+SBAS (WAAS)
- 1.5m Horizonta WAAS Accuracy
- Fast Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Android 6.0 (Google Certified) OS
- 2 GB RAM, 8 GB Storage + expandable up to 64 GB uSDHC
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Mode, USB, NFC
- 8 M pixel rear camera, 2 M pixel front camera
- 3,100 mAH removable battery
- 5.3” capacitive multi touch display
Integrated Cellular Voice Capability (Must purchase data plan separately)
IP (or "Ingress Protection") ratings are used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies (tools, dirt etc) and moisture.
- Protected from dust and moisture ingress per IP67 standard
Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Constellations Tracked by Receiver
- US GPS
Estimated Real-time GNSS Positional Accuracy Of The Device.
- 1 - 2 Meter Accuracy
Random-Access Memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage which stores frequently used program instructions to increase the general speed of a system.
- 2 GB