The MobileMapper® 50 is an Android GIS data collector which offers state of the art smartphone capabilities combined with rugged professional quality and improved GNSS performance.
It is very compact, lightweight and unique in being a professional grade data collector in a consumer smartphone form factor. The receiver is slim, highly rugged and very powerful (1.2 GHz quad core processor, 16GB memory and 5.3″ display) and also offers tri-constellations GNSS accurate positioning (GPS + Galileo+ Glonass or GPS + Galileo + Beidou) as well as post processing. Professional field users are strongly influenced by the consumer space and yet, at the same time, need to maximize operational efficiencies.
Supporting ESRI'sTM 'Collector' & Survey 123 workflows, Spectra Precision's intuitive Mobile Mapper Field application and nearly all Android applications including Google Mobile Services the MobileMapper® 50 is the ideal collection platform for all mapping, collection, and inspection requirements.
- 72-GNSS channels, GPS L1+GLO L1+GAL E1+BDS B1+SBAS (WAAS)
- 1.5m Horizontal WAAS Accuracy
- Fast Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Android 6.0 (Google Certified) OS
- 2 GB RAM, 8 GB Storage + expandable up to 64 GB uSDHC
- Cellular Modem
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Mode, USB, NFC
- 13 M pixel rear camera, 2 M pixel front camera
- 4,800 mAH removable battery
- 5.3” capacitive multi touch display
- Protected from dust and moisture ingress per IP67 standard
- US GPS
- 1 - 2 Meter Accuracy
- 2 GB