The Spectra Geospatial SP60 is a new generation GNSS receiver offering a high level of flexibility to cover any demand from GIS.
Combining the unique all-signals-tracking and processing Z-Blade GNSS-centric technology and L-band capability for satellitedelivered Trimble RTX correction services, the SP60 receiver provides the most reliable measurements and the highest possible accuracy under any conditions anywhere in the world.
• Extended scalability
• Z-Blade GNSS-centric technology
• 240-channel 6G ASIC
• Anti-theft technology
• Long Range Bluetooth
• Trimble RTX correction services
STANDARD SYSTEM COMPONENTS:
• SP60 receiver
• Li-Ion battery
• Dual battery charger, power supply and international power cord kit
• Tape measure (3.6 m / 12 ft)
• 7 cm pole extension
• USB to mini-USB cable
• 2 year warranty
IP (or "Ingress Protection") ratings are used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies (tools, dirt etc) and moisture.
- Protected from dust and moisture ingress per IP67 standard
Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Constellations Tracked by Receiver
- US GPS
Estimated Real-time GNSS Positional Accuracy Of The Device.
- Sub-Meter Accuracy
- Android (App Available)
- Windows Desktop (via Bluetooth port)
- Windows Mobile (via Bluetooth port)