HUNT Premium provides access to one specific state.
HUNT by OnXMaps are uniquely different than any other product out there. What makes their product unique is the fact that they have taken the time to find the best data from the most reliable sources. The maps have many detailed layers of information that would be way too cluttered to try to display on a paper map. But with the layering and zooming capability of the GPS, they're able to fill the map full of useful names and property information, yet keep the display clean and organized. It's this quality of data, amount of data, and organization of it all that sets OnXmaps apart.
- Turn Your smartphone, tablet, or computer into a powerful GPS.
- 12-Month membership—get nationwide trails data, public and private landownership and more!
- Save Maps for Offline Use when out of cell coverage.
- Pinpoint private land owner names and property boundaries so you can request access permission.
- Navigate confidently around private lands you're not allowed to hunt.
- Search for landowners by name—view all parcels they own in an area.
- Map your best route with 24K topographical basemaps and slope heat maps.
- Retrieve data quickly—all data is hosted on dedicated OnXMaps map servers.
- Customize your map by turning Map Layers and Basemaps on and off depending on your activity.
- Create Geotagged Photo Waypoints and Customized Waypoints.
- Sync Waypoints, Tracks, Measurements between your devices.
- HUNT lighter! We've combined all your paper maps into a much more customizable digital map suite onto an iOS and Android GPS app.
Garmin GPS Chip:
- Active Fires
- Aerial Photos
- Campgrounds and secluded Campsites
- Geographic and Recreational Point of Interests
- Motor Vehicle Roads and Trails
- National Forest Visitor Maps
- Nationwide USFS Roads
- Nationwide USFS Trails and Wilderness
- Private Land Boundaries
- Public Lands
- Trail and Trailhead Locations
- USGS Gage Stations
- USGS Snotel (snowfall measurements)
- USGS Topo Maps
- Water Data such as rivers, creeks, and lakes with flow direction
- Weather and Radar
- Wildfire Historic Perimeters
Private Land Boundaries: