Geode GPS Sub-meter Receiver, 1 Hz
The Geode is a real-time sub-meter all-in-one bluetooth GPS/GNSS receiver designed to interface with Juniper Systems and third-party field data collection systems. Designed with versatility in mind, the Geode works with a wide range of Windows, Windows Mobile, and Android devices to fit your needs exactly and is especially useful for bring-your-own-device workplaces.
- Receiver Type: GNSS single frequency with carrier phase tracking
- Signals Received: GPS, SBAS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO and QZSS
- Signals used dependent on model configuration.
- SBAS (WAAS): <30 cm Horizontal RMS
- Bluetooth 4.0 (Serial Port Profile)
- Bluetooth Range: Class 1 Long Range
- Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G (Drop, Vibration, Temperature, Ingress Protection)
- Enclosure Rating: IP68
- GeodeConnect: Provides configuration, communications setup, and receiver settings
- Available for: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5, Android 4.x and above, Windows PC (8/10)
- 5VDC USB Universal Charger
- USB Data/Charging Cable (USB-A to Micro-B)
- 5/8 x 11 Pole Mount Adapter
IP (or "Ingress Protection") ratings are used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies (tools, dirt etc) and moisture.
- Impervious to dust and submersible in water per IP68 standard
Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Constellations Tracked by Receiver
- US GPS
Estimated Real-time GNSS Positional Accuracy Of The Device.
- Sub-Meter Accuracy
- Android (App Available)
- Windows Desktop (via Bluetooth port)
- Windows Mobile (via Bluetooth port)