The new Trimble Juno T41 handheld is a rugged GPS device that has the look and feel of a smartphone. The T41 is thinner and lighter than any other rugged handheld products today. The Juno T41 handheld computer offers 3.75G voice and data option and can be purchased with either Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android 2.3.4 'Gingerbread' OS.
The initial launch of the Trimble Juno T41 computer features:
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android 2.3.4 "Gingerbread" operating system in choice of 10 languages
- Multi-touch user interface with capacitive stylus compatibility
- 8 MP camera with dual LED flash and geo-tagging
- 3.75G cellular data, SMS text and voice capability option
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi® b/g/n
- 4.3" WVGA sunlight-readable Gorilla® Glass display
- GPS receiver with typical 2-4 meter accuracy
- Accelerometer and Electronic Compass
- Fully rugged design with IP65 or IP68 rating
- 800MHz or 1 GHz processor with up to 512MB RAM
- Up to 16 GB non-volatile onboard flash storage, plus microSD card slot
- Built-in rechargeable 3300 mAh lithium-ion battery
The Trimble Juno T41 is available for order now with shipments beginning in September 2012.