GeoCollector for ArcPad
GeoCollector Submeter for ArcPad (Floodlight, NMEA)
Each GeoCollector for ArcPad system includes an Esri ArcPad license. ArcPad delivers hassle-free field collection and seamless data integration with ArcGIS products by using the same data formats, symbology, and project structure in the field and in the office.
Each GeoCollector for ArcPad system also includes a Trimble Positions ArcPad extension license. The Trimble Positions ArcPad extension collects and verifies GNSS data to enable improved GIS data accuracy. A customer must also acquire the Trimble Positions Desktop add-in to complete the back-office workflow and seamlessly correct collected positions using differential correction. The Trimble Positions Desktop add-in fully integrates with ArcGIS for Desktop to enable this streamlined workflow.The Trimble Positions Desktop add-in is recommended to complete the back-office workflow and seamlessly correct collected positions using differential correction. The Trimble Positions Desktop add-in is not included in this bundle.
All GeoCollector handhelds include the following features:
• Texas Instruments DM3730 1 GHz—GPU processor running Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 (Professional edition) operating system
• Sunlight readable 4.2-inch transflective LED-backlit LCD (480 x 640)
• 3.5G modem
• 5-megapixel autofocus camera
• High-capacity field-swappable battery
• 4 GB internal storage
• Bluetooth® wireless technology
• 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi
• External SD/SDHC card slot
• Receiver protocols include National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) and TSIP2
Integrated Cellular Voice Capability (Must purchase data plan separately)
IP (or "Ingress Protection") ratings are used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies (tools, dirt etc) and moisture.
- Dust-proof and resistant to heavy wind-driven rain per IP65 standard
Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Constellations Tracked by Receiver
- US GPS
Estimated Real-time GNSS Positional Accuracy Of The Device.
- Sub-Meter Accuracy
Random-Access Memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage which stores frequently used program instructions to increase the general speed of a system.
- 256 MB